Monday, August 18, 2014

Double Dutch Door Card for LTSCB #36

No digis 
but Anything else Goes for the Love to Scrap Challenge starting today.  I've used a clear CTMH stamp on the front of my DT card and a rubber House Mouse stamp on the inside along with a clear CTMH sentiment stamp.
Our sponsor for the challenge is Heartfelt Creations.
Heartfelt Creations
 They are giving a $25 gift certificate to the winner.
Heartfelt Creations has a great variety of cling stamps, 
some with matching dies, papers, card kits and accessories.  Their web site also features wonderful tutorials.  If you'd like to get 'up close and personal' with their products, they are available at various retail stores (just type in your zip for addresses near you) and at stamping shows throughout the US.  An event schedule is on their site.
I am excited to see that Heartfelt Creations will be at the 
Heirloom Productions show in York, PA in October, because I will be there, too, doing CTMH make and takes.  
Mark your calendars for Oct. 11th and 12th.  
 Please take a moment to check out their web site, then head on over to the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog to see the fab projects my teammates have made.  After all that inspiration I'm sure you'll be ready to make one yourself for the
Love to Scrap Challenge # 36 - Anything Goes
Please remember, no digis this time!

***********
  I made this card for Judie's birthday.  She's a big fan of House Mouse stamps.  It didn't start out with those 3 little punched flowers on the inside.  But I made a small boo boo and they covered it up perfectly.  
The quadruple bow was made using my Craft-Dee-Bowz maker.  I found that beautiful lace at a second hand crafts only store called Lancaster Creative Reuse in Lancaster, PA.   Beccy's Place featured a tutorial on Dutch Fold Cards not too long ago.   I love making folded cards.   And very often, Beccy provides instructions for one I haven't tried.  Then, I'm off to my craft space to make one.  If you've never been to Beccy's Place, you really must visit.   Beccy has a wonderful A-Z list of various folded cards, many with tutorials which are very easy to follow.  Her digital images are wonderful, and a few are available in rubber through Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Plus she also has a list of techniques with tutorials. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Love the fun fold and your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fold! Love the colors & DP you used! Beautiful work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birthday card for your friend! It's soft and just cute! I think this fold is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is such a fabulous and clever card!! Gosh how i love your papers and this beautiful lace!! What a bow!!
    Thank you so much for writing very kind comments in french on my card, i was very touched !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quadruple bow???!! Sounds right up my alley! Your friend will love the card. I love that unique fold!! Must try!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Love the DP and little mouse. Too Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend will love this card!! Love the way you folded it too... great work!

    Hugs,
    Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.