Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's official.

I made the team, Sparkle N Sprinkle's design team, that is.  Here's a link to the official announcement:

http://sparklensprinkle.com/blog/2012/09/welcome-to-the-newest-additions-to-the-sparkle-n-sprinkle-family/

Truthfully, when I look at the artwork of my fellow team members, I can't believe I was even included in this talented group of crafters.

This was my project entry using a Digital stamp designed by MICHELLE PERKETT from SNS (Bippity Boppity Boo - Digi 012 -)









I so need to work on my photos.  Photo tips appreciated.


9 comments:

  1. Love your fun fold card - photography will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Team member. When I do photography I use 2 12X12 white paper (1vertical & 1 horizontal and they butt up) and I have 3 ott lights and of course photoshop elements 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi. Congrats. Looking forward to this next year with SNS as well. Your colored image looks adorable. Nice fold out card too. I started taking pictures outside in the morning. The light just seems better and I have some woods behind my yard for backdrop. Plus, I'll go into Corel and adjust, crop, etc. Haven't figured out the best way to take pics of my LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and such a great fold. So happy to be a part of the SNS team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team!! I love the way this card folds and how you hold it shut with the buttons and string. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! You did a great job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Debi. You will be a great addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creative folds card! I love the button closure too!
    My photography tip - I have to agree with....go outside (or at least near a bright window in the winter). Editing definitely helps too!
    Congrats on joining the team - look forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.