Saturday, December 9, 2017

Joyful Stars Close To My Heart December Blog Hop

Welcome to the December
Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.

Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
 This month I've used the CTMH  Frosted Christmas Holiday Stamp Set, Silver and Gold Paper Pack, Silver and Rose Foil Tape, Glitter Paper, CTMH Cricut Cartridges and some Bling to make a few last minute Christmas Cards.


 

Now, since this is a blog hop, 

you might have arrived here from Andrea Sherman's blog.
Your next stop is Marie Flayer's blog.   The hop is circular.  So if you are just starting here, simply continue hopping until you find your way back, making the full circle.  If you get lost, the complete list of participants is on Joyce's blog.

5 comments:

  1. Nice cards, they would be great for Cricut club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are great, and I really love the tree card with the little bling ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty assortment of cards! You should enter them in Color My Heart Color Dare's December Linky Party here:https://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2017/12/color-dare-273-december-holiday-linky.html Thanks so much for inspiring me yet again!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! The grey and pink combo is SO pretty! I love non-traditional colors on Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning work Debi! I love all these cards. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration to create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.