Tuesday, June 12, 2018

CTMH Card Classes

I have been remiss in posting the cards I have made over the last several weeks at Joyce Houck's CTMH card class.
My apologies.

First, these are the cards we made today:






We also experimented with a new technique, which Joyce has on her blog here.  We each made several examples of this technique,  all very unique.  We will be making them into cards at home and taking back to class next week for show and tell.  I'll try to remember to take my camera so that I can show you what the other girls come up with, too.

These are the cards we made last week:



These are the cards we made two weeks before that:






And, finally, here are the cards we made the week before that:


Now I am all caught up!

2 comments:

  1. Great selection of cards really love the apples in the apertures and the sore foot really different
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! What a great assortment of cards - looks like you have a lot of fun when you get together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.