Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #409 with Sparkle n Sprinkle

It was so nice of Sparkle n Sprinkle to sponsor

I hope you'll be able to play along. 

Sparkle n Sprinkle has a great selection of stamps, both rubber and digital, glitter, embossing powders, cutting files, all your necessary supplies, and more.  You'll definitely want to visit their store, blog and fb page.
 Today I used a colored image and a sentiment from the Hummingbirds and Flowers Digital Stamp Set provided by SNS for our design team to use.
Making a one layer card was definitely a challenge for me.
I never make one layer cards.
And I don't think I ever made one using digital stamps.
It really wasn't that hard.
Please join the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week by entering your One Layer Card.  

Challenges I am entering:
Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #126 - AG; optional twist:Animals 
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #217 - All Creatures Great and Small 
Brown Sugar Challenge #282 - All Creatures Great and Small 

1 comment:

  1. AS really pretty card! Love the colours and the sweet image! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.