Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart October Blog Hop

Welcome to the October


Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.

I've made two cards using my favorite paper pack from the new catalog, Every Little Thing.


Now, since this is a blog hop,

you might have arrived here from  Marie Flayer's blog.
Your next stop is Krista Hershberger's blog.


The hop is circular.


If you are just starting here,


simply continue hopping until you find your way back,

making the full circle.

Meanwhile, I'm going to enter the following challenges:
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday October Challenge -  Stamp It
Little Red Wagon Challenge #518 - Cut It Out (flower is fussy cut; frame is a cricut cut)
Arty Divas Challenge #6 - ATG
Challenge Up Your Life # 116 - Frames
Crafty Catz Challenge #477 - Anything Goes with Option of ribbon, bow or flower
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Week of October 8th - AG

8 comments:

  1. Look at you being so creative :) A perfect way to use those smaller word stamps...love your creativity..and the beautiful cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute cards Deb! My favorite papers also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! Thanks for joining us at challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Such neat designs. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your two cards! You did a fabulous job of lining up the sentiment stamp for repeated stamping--really cool effect!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about using traditional stamps this month.
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.