Sunday, November 24, 2019

Drafty here

 I'm glad this penguin, a digi image by Connie Fong, is all bundled up because it has been in my draft folder.

Did you know that if you are writing a post and do not hit the orange Publish button when you are finished, the blog post is saved in your draft folder? 
I thought I had published this card, which was to be my entry in the Double Trouble Challenge #42, and in reality I never did.   
Senior Moment!
It's too late for that challenge but it will be perfect for the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Animals (The pretty white lacey layer was die cut on my Cuttlebug.) 
Crafty Catz Challenge #484 - AG with option of spots and/or stripes
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Christmas/Winter

2 comments:

  1. I did know that Debi, and like you, I learned it by accident. I'm really glad this little cutie finally made his debut, he's certainly a handsome little penguin. The scalloped frame looks great and I love how you've bordered the edges with festive paper and tape. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet Christmas card & image is coloured perfectly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.