Monday, December 9, 2019

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart December Blog Hop

Welcome to the December



Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
Here are my contributions:

 I've used papers from all three of the new paper packs in the Close to My Heart  November, December 2019 catalog.  The stamps are all retired CTMH stamps.
Now, since this is a blog hop,

you might have arrived here from  Marie Flayer's blog.
Your next stop is Stephanie Huber's FB page
(click on the "Post" link )
 Stephanie is currently experiencing some technical difficulties.
Please hop to Andrea Sherman's blog to see her wonderful No Peekin' Gift tags.


The hop is circular.
If you are just starting here,
simply continue hopping until you find your way back,
making the full circle.



5 comments:

  1. Oh I like your tree - at first I was trying to figure out how you folded it - thought it was like the one Joyce makes. That penguin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love penguins, but boy, that tree is stunning! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That penguin was one stamp set I enjoyed so much! And that tree...how fun and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Debi! I really like your penguin and the fancy folds on your tree card. They just make me smile! Happy Holidays!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.