Friday, October 23, 2020

Pretty Tea Pot

The card I have to share with you today started out as my entry for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. 

 

Pulling some scraps from my stash, I glued the pieces together according to the sketch.  When it came to the 5 circles, I hit a mental wall.  I laid that aside until today when another idea presented itself and I wandered off in an entirely different direction.  

The die cuts are from IO and ODB and the sentiment stamp is from Joy Clair.   

The card won't work for the MFT Challenge, but it will for the following:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #69 - AG; Craft-Dee Bowz October Challenge - AG; Festive Friday Challenge #FF0070 - Pick 3 from the Insp List (I chose hot drink theme, ribbon, die cut)

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I am lovin that teapot die. What a cute card this is. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes ' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! Love all the details! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. I hope you keep joining our challenge. A new challenge comes out every other Friday.
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.