Saturday, November 28, 2020

Snowflakes are Unique

 

This card is for Day #24 of Beccy's Place November Challenge.  

The letter of the day is "U".  

The snowflakes are mostly from Stampin Up dies; Snowflake sentiment, also SU, is in slate rather than black because I thought black would be too harsh next to the soft colors of the card ; The Merry Christmas sentiment is by CTMH.

 This annual challenge ends in just 3 days.  I know I won't get all the letters finished this year, but I did do quite a few.  Right now there are almost 950 entries.  It would be awesome if the final number is over 1,000!  And Beccy faithfully leaves a comment for each and every one!  Beccy, I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do!



2 comments:

  1. What a beauty! The card stock is such a pretty shade of green Debi, so light and soft. I love that you've used the die cut negative to create a snowflake shaped window for the sentiment... wonderful idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. I enjoy visiting all the blogs Debi, it keeps my inspired and gets me in the mood for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Debi. I like the random dots in the pale teal layer. Great idea to use the negative of the snowflake - two projects from one die!
    I decided this year to visit all the entries this year (and leave a comment on those that didn't need a sign in). The biggest hurdle is the volume of commenting brings up the Robot box/pictures which slows things down considerably. It is good to put myself in Beccy's shoes and see how much work it takes. As a bonus, I have picked up some great ideas to try some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.