Saturday, January 2, 2021

Send A Smile 4 Kids January 2021 Challenge

 The theme for the January Challenge at 

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!

is Valentine/Love Cards 4 Kids
or Anything Goes 4 Kids.
 
Last year I came across a package of puffy Valentine robot stickers on clearance that I just couldn't resist, thinking they would make fun cards for boys. 
Stamp is from CTMH and dies from Sizzix.
 
 It would be great if you joined the fun at the
January Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
 
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 
April

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debi! Just popping in to tell you how much I like that puffy robot of yours! It's perfect for a guy Valentine. And, thank you for your patience as I learn the ropes of this new gig! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.