Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #617

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is this week's sketch:
 
I'm working on some Christmas cards for SAS4K.  I thought this would work for the teens/tweens.
 
(CTMH papers, Santa stamp, and Ho Ho Ho cricut cut)

 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 

5 comments:

  1. That is a cute card. Love the embossed background and your Santa is adorable. Kids will love this one. I make cards for SAS4K also. It is a great organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Christmas card! I love the gold Ho Ho Ho and mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the metallic die cut sentiment! Great textures with the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What a great Christmas card design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.