Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #714

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 

Many of the challenges will have a Christmas in July theme this month.  I thought I'd join in.  Besides the mailman just delivered these  Newton's Nook Prehistoric Christmas stamps and dies I ordered. I couldn't wait to use them.
 






(Papers are from Stampin Up.  They aren't Christmas papers, but I think they work just fine.)
 
 
 
 
The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

     
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. These are both fun cards. I love that red ski rex

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN both these Christmas cards are Debi!! I can imagine what a fun time you had with those Newton's Nook goodies!! I really those those were Christmas papers haha fooled me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both super cute!! Fun Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that your dino is skiing! Super cute cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.