Mojo Monday, of course!
My godmother's birthday is Thursday. This one's for her!
I've used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday Challenge #345
and a digi image from Doodle Pantry called Petite Bouquet, last month's freebie for using one of their images in their challenge. I'll be submitting this card to their current challenge, because this month's free digi set will be great for a guy card.
To make this card I printed the digi 3 times and colored all three the same. Then I used a die cut to cut the 4 circles from the extra copies and fussy cut the bow. I just used a punch for the black circles. Then I glued 2 bordered circles flat to the image, popped the other 2 and the bow and used another punch for the corners. I gave it a spritz of Sparkle Mist and set it aside to dry. I placed a strip of washi tape up the left side of the card base, popped the image on the right side, and added the computer generated birthday banner. (The set includes sentiments for couple, friend, bride, sister, sister-in-law, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother, thanks and in memory. But no godmother.)
The challenges into which I am entering this card include:
- Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #345
- Doodle Pantry May Digi Challenge #46 - Anything Goes with a Digi
- Come and Get It Challenge - Birthdays are for Celebrating
- Ditzie Digi Design Challenge Week 3 - Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams Challenge #5 - How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Dream Valley Challenge #81 - Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu Challenge - (Purplies) Birthday
- Fairytale Stampers Challenge #38 - Use 2 punches (black circles and corners)
- Opus Gluei Challenge #182 - Flowers for All
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge #18 - Always Anything Goes
- Craft and Smash Challenge - Washi Tape
- Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Use Those Markers
- Totally Gorjuss Challenge #235 - Don't Be Square
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #258 - Birthday + 5th Anniversary Blog Hop