Saturday, March 21, 2015

Kittens and Chicks

Gerde has done it again!  
And, just what has Gerde done?, you might ask. 
She's supplied us with another cute digi for March's Challenge at Gerde Steiner Designs

I am also entering these challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life #11 - Easter
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #114   - Bright Spring Colors + Ribbon
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Fab n Funky Challenge #251 - Spring into Color
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #219 - Favorite Embellishments (I really love the little charms, although they are hard to find in our local stores and expensive .  I picked up a package of these little butterflies on clearance.  When I pulled one off the card, the circle link stayed where it was.  So this little guy is just glued on the card instead of hanging from the bow.)

10 comments:

  1. Aaw, your card is so sweet! I love the bright colours and the image is just perfect!
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life and good luck!
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just so cute :) Love the kitten and the cute papers that you used for it. Thanks for sharing it with us on the RRR Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Debi! Love these colours! Gerda's image this month is my favourite! The butterfly charm looks cute - actually sometimes I wish I could break off the little circles so I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is such a sweet image. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Spring' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creativity in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cats and that one is so cute!
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most adorable image, Debi ! Lovely dimension and that bow is terrific. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you fussy cut the chicks?! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chicks! ;-)
    Thank you for joining challenge up your life!
    Hugs from Germany
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO sweet, Debi! Your card is absolutely beautiful, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. What a blessing to have you play along. I hope that you will join us again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art. Have a great week, and thanks again for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Card..love the bow!!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.