Thursday, December 24, 2015

While the floor is drying....

I thought I could fire off a quick Christmas Eve post.   I found this digi image on the table when I started to clean up yesterday.  Immediately, I knew it would be perfect for a pop-up card for a certain friend's upcoming birthday.  I am pleased with how the card turned out, but not so happy with the photos.  It was a  warm but dreary day, with no sun whatsoever.  I tried to adjust the photo as best I could.  The card front is a nice red with silver snowflake dazzles, a turquoise border strip from the inside designer paper, and turquoise glitter gems.
card front
inside with pop up snowman digi

close up of sentiments - Sweet & Sassy and CTMH stamps
closeup of precolored digi and stick on snowflake
Challenges:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.