Sunday, December 6, 2015

What was I thinking?

Fussy cutting is one of my favorite card techniques.  But there are times when I just don't think it through.  That would be the case with fussy cutting this digital image by East Wind.  The ribbons and streamers were quite a challenge!


This card is my entry in the annual Meowy Christmas Challenge at The East Wind.  And I am also entering it in the new Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Challenge #1 with Cats and Christmas.
 
Other challenges include: A Gem of a Challenge #159 - Christmas Anything Goes; Just Us Girls Challenge #322 - Word Week:Merry;
Animal Friends Challenge #33 - Christmas/New Year's; 

Well, the cookies I just baked should be cool enough by now to put away.  Then I'm off to do some Christmas shopping!
Have a wonderful day!


10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I too love fussy-cutting but this would be a tough one - you did great! Say, did you notice that this is very much like the sketch at Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos Day 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty....love the wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of colours and papers in this fabulous design. x

     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and a lovely little image. I admire your patience with that fussy cutting !!! :-D
    Thank you very much for coming over to purr along at SUYP Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein ganz zauberhaftes Werk. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow I bet that was hard to fussy cut . Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine sehr schöne Karte - das Kätzchen ist goldig. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    Liebe Grüsse Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  9. a lovely christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.