Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #405 with Fred She Said Stamps

Tuesday Throwdown is a sketch challenge this week, 
one of my favorite types of challenge.
And our sponsor is Fred She Said, another of my favorites.  
They very generously gave everyone on the design team one of their digi stamps for our projects this week.  I chose the Kitty & the Ornament digital stamp.  It comes colored and uncolored and with or without a bow.  
For my first card I used the colored version with the bow.
Isn't this kitty adorable?
Here's a second card, also the colored version, except I added some color to the cat's fur so it would look better with the gold tones of the paper I wanted to use.

Here's the sketch you need to follow to join in the fun at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge  this week:
 
My Tuesday Throwdown Team B teamies all made fabulous cards using a variety of digis to inspire you to enter this week's challenge and stop by Fred She Said to see their wonderful images.

Please Join...


Challenges I am entering:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.