Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #413 - Anything Goes

It's time to make my annual Halloween Birthday Card for my daughter-in-law.  And since this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge is Anything Goes, I decided to make it a bit early and use it as my design team card.
 
I've used washi tape, glitter tape, and a scalloped punched border to dress up an otherwise CAS card.  The die cut circle is from a small scrap sheet of dp mounted on a punched scalloped circle.  The sentiment is from a freebie stamp set.  And the orange pearls were
originally white before being colored with a marker.

What are you working on this week?
We'd love to see you share it with us at
Anything Goes!

I am entering this card in a two of my favorite challenges.....
Always Happy Birthday October Challenge - Birthday Anything Goes
and
A Perfect Time to Craft October Challenge - Anything Goes

Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Angie Scrapchild, DT for
    https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.