Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart January Blog Hop

Welcome to the January

Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
 
 Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
It's a new year.  And there are a lot of new products available.
I've made a set of three cards to show you some of the new papers and two of the sentiments in January's Stamp of the Month set.





This sentiment is from an older CTMH stamp set.
Now, since this is a blog hop,
you might have arrived here from  Andrea Sherman's blog.
Your next stop is Marie Flayer's blog.  

The hop is circular.
If you are just starting here,
simply continue hopping until you find your way back,
making the full circle.

6 comments:

  1. Great cards! The embossing on the first one adds such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are so beautiful! Each one has wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different looks on these papers for your cards. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards from the Feels Like Home paper. I especially like the first one where you embossed the background with hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.