Friday, February 1, 2019

Smile Birthday Card

Yesterday I began working on a wrap card for the CTMH Joyful Stars Blog Hop next week.  Today, as I was assembling it, I accidentally applied the glue to the wrong side of the patterned paper.  Luckily, I also needed to make a birthday card.  And the paper that had glue all over it became the center section of this card.
Papers are all from CTMH; smile die came free with my new cuttlebug; and flower dies are from MFT.
Inside sentiment is....
It's Your Birthday.

Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Week 447 - Floral Background 
Crafty Ctaz Challenge #447 - AG with option Lots of Layers

2 comments:

  1. Wow! what a fun and bright card, love the paper and the nice bright sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy accident that resulted in a stunningly bright and cheerful card Debi.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this weeks.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.