Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Double Trouble Challenge #24

It took me a little while to figure out how I was going to play in this week's Double Trouble Challenge.  We are currently at our home away from home and I have limited supplies on hand.
The Troubles want to see something metallic and some type of transportation on projects this week.
Plato once wrote,  "Necessity is the mother of invention." 
Here is where necessity and Thing 1 and Thing 2 took me:

I used some CTMH papers, fussy cutting one biking dino to pop onto the biking dino on a die cut piece of patterned paper, which is glued to a die cut piece of aluminum foil on top of a matching blue die cut.  Then I added a simple sentiment.
Now I just need to link to the current Brown Sugar Challenge and Thing 3 will be happy, too.

Challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge #288 - Transportation 

7 comments:

  1. Really great card! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are so creative! Aluminum foil for the silver - those frames are gorgeous. Love your dino riding a bike - I think that is a great method of transportation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love to see the foil used. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Borders and or Use Metal" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dinosaur and your so ingenious with the aluminum foil. Way to rock our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble, I always enjoy your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your limited supplies sure didn't affect your meeting the challenge for Thing 1 and 3 , beautiful job and background paper perfect and love the dino on the bike. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of those label dies, Debi! I have that set and they are striking on any card. Your idea to use a dinosaur on a bike is fabulous. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble and Brown Sugar Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.