Saturday, March 9, 2019

One Layer Card + Envelope Part 1

One layer cards are generally my least favorite cards to make.  They always look unfinished to me.  But, I really wanted to play in the A Place to Start Challenge, so here is a one layer card and matching envelope.  
(I will not promise to mail it this way.) 
 Flower stamp is from My Favorite Things, sentiment is by Close to My Heart.

Challenges:
A Place to Start Launch Challenge -  A Single layer card and matching envelope or AG
The Flower Challenge #30 - Anything Goes


To see another way I used this flower stamp, check tomorrow's post.  And you might want to glance at the CTMH Joyful Stars Blog Hop post in between for a fun multifold dino card. 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I think anyone receiving this beauty in the mail would smile just seeing the envelope. I always feel as you do about CAS designs. I love what others do but mine always just look empty. Your decision to use a gradient sponging (look like to me) is very powerful. It is like a burst of sunlight from the flower. Thanks so much for continuing to support our challenge. We appreciate it!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough I love one-layer cards but I know what you mean about feeling like there's something missing. I think this card is CAS perfection and love the one large floral stamp. Keeping it monotone and creating a matching envelope is such a cool idea too. So glad you shared these with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.