Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sympathy Card & Birthday Card

Yesterday's project was created out of necessity but inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest


 The inside sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up.  
The rest of the stamps are from Close to My Heart.
Ten stamps total.
Peeking out from underneath the card is a matching envelope.

Challenges:

Speaking of peeking... here is today's project, a birthday card for my 92 years young, Godmother.
Where she lives, it is not unusual for a bear to visit.
You'll find a similar card here on Pinterest.
 These are CTMH stamps.  
The wood grained paper is from one of the new CTMH paper packs.  
I love the little design across the bottom.
 
Challenges:
Paperminutes Challenge #588 - Birds and Bees 

 

5 comments:

  1. I know what that bear is up to - its after the honey! Great character and a super design. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CraftyCritter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bear and bee card!!!
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bear! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sympathy card and I love your bear design too.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet adorable sympathy card
    I love your sketch simple and sweet
    Great made
    many thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.