Thursday, June 20, 2019

Punny cards + CTMH Card Class 6/18/19

The box of cards for SAS4Kids is slowly filling up,
and I'm making all the cards from a shoe box full of scraps I uncovered the other day.
What do you do with a partial piece of cow paper?
It did give me pause.  Then I could picture the perfect stamp.
But was it a stamp I had? or one I had seen on a card? or one I had maybe seen in a store?  The search began.  Lo and behold, I actually found the cow stamp I was searching for.

 That's the end of the cow paper!
The stamp is by Inkadinkadoo. 



Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #229 - AG with a sentiment 

*************
It's been a while since I shared the cards from Joyce Houck's CTMH card group.  Here's what we made this week:




   

7 comments:

  1. A fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I love the googly eyes! Too cute! Thanks for joining us over at the Aud Sentiments Challenege.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!! love both these cards, the sentiment is just a perfect match.
    I too have found forgotten stamps in my craft room and it's just fabulous to use them again.
    Thank you for sharing this fun cards with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, you most certainly did that with that totally adorable little cow.
    Hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Udderly wonderful cards!!
    Thanks for getting punny with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet and funny! Love those googly eyes and cute image. Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cow cards! Love your sentiment and the eyes on the first cow!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.