Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Joyful Stars Close To My Heart July Blog Hop

Welcome to the July

Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
This month I've made a fun fold card using papers and cut outs from the Sweet Girl paper pack.  




The "Thank You" is from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

Now, since this is a blog hop,

you might have arrived here from  Joyce Gough's blog.
Your next stop is Marie Flayer's blog.
The hop is circular.
If you are just starting here,
simply continue hopping until you find your way back,
making the full circle.

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a beautiful thank you card! I really like the stitching around the flower cutout. Need to know how you did that. I like all the fold - back and forth - I'm going to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love your fabulous fold--it makes the card so much more interesting. Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.