Sunday, February 9, 2020

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart February 2020 Blog Hop

Welcome to the February 2020


Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects. 
I recently came across a You Tube card tutorial.  It said it was a "gorgeous fun fold that will change your life".   Of course I had to try it.  It's a nice fancy fold, although I doubt it will change my life.
But who knows?


 
The CTMH paper I used is called Spruced Up.
The stamps are from the February Stamp of the Month. 

Now, since this is a blog hop,

you might have arrived here from  Nancy Brown's blog.
Your next stop is Joyce Houck's blog.

The hop is circular.

If you are just starting here,

simply continue hopping until you find your way back,
making the full circle.

3 comments:

  1. Well you are in Florida aren't you? That is a change. Love your card - great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Fun Fold Cards! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.