Monday, May 18, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #57 + Bugaboo winner

This afternoon I'm sharing a card I made for the Double Trouble Challenge. 
It will go in the pile for Send a Smile For Kids.
When I was in elementary school, there was always a mad dash at recess for the see saws because there were only a few.  In memory of that childhood activity, on which I broke my nose in kindergarten, I colored this cute digi stamp with pencils and framed it with kraft paper.  I also used kraft paper behind the sentiment.

Do they still have those nose busters on playgrounds?

Challenges:
Double Trouble Challenge #57 - Kraft, Childhood Toy, Enter Crafting Happiness Challenge 
Crafting Happiness Challenge # 49 - AG optional/ for a child 


This Bugaboo digi was on my craft table and I found it a home on this very simple card.
The image was colored with markers and then the die cuts were added.

Challenges:
Catch the Bug May Bingo Challenge -  using the middle row (dies, bugaboo image, player's choice:green)
 


Thanks for stopping by. 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, Debi, I think teeter-totters are still on playgrounds. Something you won't forget! Your card is super cute! I like the way you colored the sky framing the dog and cat. Great job coloring them as well! Thank you for joining us this week at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Debi, I broke my nose while skating when I was 5 or 6, fell and landed on my nose. I remember the seesaw, rarely ever got a turn. Both of your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little critters are adorable, I too have memories messing around on a see saw, having my friend jump off, and landing like a rock on the ground! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with the great image. Fab coloring!
    Thanks for joining The Bingo challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little critters - and the twine across the top is a perfect accessory. I believe all the see-saws where I am (Ontario, Canada) have long been removed from playgrounds as I haven’t seen one in ages. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and what memories the see-saw or teeter-totters were. My older sister would bring the see-saw to a fast stop unexpectedly and I would bounce, and I carried it on to my boys and they thought that was so cool. Love the cute fur-babies...adorable fun kid card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Crafting Happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.