Monday, June 1, 2020

Recipe Challenge at CTB

Yesterday I made a card for the current Recipe Challenge at Catch the Bug.  Searched through my Bugaboo digis, printed a few, colored and cut and assembled my card.
Next step was posting. 
And this was when my plans came to
a screeching halt.  
(Maybe that was me screeching.)
The Challenge blog said,
"The Recipe is as easy as 123

1 Ribbon, 2 Flowers, 3 Layers".
My card had 1 ribbon, 3 Flowers and 2 Layers.

Today I made a second card for the 
 It has 1 ribbon, 2 flowers (in the image) and
3 layers.

 Additional Challenges:
Just Us Girls Challenge #538 - 2 or more patterned papers,


Crafty Catz Challenge #508 - AG option: at least 2 layers
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Embellishment (I love ribbons, lots of shapes, sizes, colors and patterns making them super versatile)

Aud Sentiments Challenge #252 - Flowers + a sentiment






and here is yesterday's card, too. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog.  
I'm off to bake an apple cake
and I will be certain to follow the recipe exactly!

4 comments:

  1. So cute and cheerful, adorable image and lovely bright colours, thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and I love your mix of papers which perfectly compliment that little darling. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your bright yellow and orange card.
    Thank you for joining the Saturday recipe challenge challenge at Catch the Bug.
    Hugs from Africa
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image, love the buttons! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's recipe challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.