Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #67

This week I've made a second card for the  

Double Trouble Challenge,

 

 which I will also be entering in the partner challenge,

 Try Stamping on Tuesday.


  It is for my older brother's 70th birthday and features a Bugaboo Stamp, Gus Birthday Optional.

The image was colored with markers, then partially fussy cut before being die cut. 

The card front is an inch longer than the back allowing an extra fold on one side.

This is the inside of the card.  The sentiment comes with the digi stamp.   

I love these dinos on wheels. (CTMH paper)  And I enjoy reminding my brother he is reaching dinosaur status.
 

Challenges

Double Trouble Challenge #67 - Off the Edge, partial die cutting, TSOT; Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge #476 - see sketch above; Through the Craft Room Door Week of Sept. 22nd - AG; Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Masculine Makes; Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge #254 - Dragons or Dinosaurs

13 comments:

  1. This is such fun. I love that backing paper. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun card, hope your brother likes it, lol. Love your detailed fussy cutting combined with the die - it looks perfect! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, Debi! Great job of coloring Granny Gus and her airplane partial die cut!! Thank you for sharing your creativity and cute card with us at Double Trouble and Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Bugaboo image and love the dinosaurs on the paper. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fun card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.
    :) Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab acrd for a 70 year old. Love it!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you came back, adorable card. Fun card and great inside too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and TSOT. The old man on the scooter reminds me of my husband trying to catch up to me on my scooter, max speed of 35 mph, but we thought we were Harley owners...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! What a great sentiment, thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant and made me smile. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lady image is so hilarious! I love it. Your take on the sketch is absolutely perfect. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.