Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #600

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 
 
This week I've made a super easy card using  a piece of recycled striped paper, from a Thank You note I received in a CTMH order just yesterday, and bits and pieces from my scrap pile.  Circle dies
are by Sizzix and "hi" die is from Momenta.
 

I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
Challenges:
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge - Recycle/Reuse (striped paper)
Mix It Up Challenge #48 - AG;No Stamping 
Dies R Us Challenge #166 - AG (Sizzix dies used)
Die Cut Divas Challenge - Window or Aperture Card
Taylor Made Cards 4 You April Challenge - Serendipity (How coincidental that my CTMH order should arrive with a Thank You card in it that I could recycle for this card.)
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch Debi! Very colorful and that always makes me smile. Great texture too. Thanks for picking my card as your favorite last week. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and use of your scraps...always feels good to use up pieces that are sitting around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbow background, the embossing on it really gives it a nice look. Thanks for sharing with us at Stinkin' Inkers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great stripes!, love this, Thanks for sharing this with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the recycled paper! I love how you embossed that striped background and paired it with the floral paper. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cheerful and fun card! The stripes are very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recycle Debi!! I was going to say the same as Andrea- so cheerful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the embossing on the striped piece! Great reuse and recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when you can up-cycle something and make it into something beautiful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun card! I love the colors and the texture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the embossing of the striped paper. Nice bright colors for Spring. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.