Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #623

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is this week's sketch:

I decided to use this sketch to make my brother in law a birthday card.
That handsome piranha is a digital image from Whimsy Stamps.  The die cut is from Shady Lane Impressions.  And the circle and oval shapes were cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.

 


I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I thought that was a cute fish but had no idea it was a piranha!!! How cute your whole card is and I’m glad you were able to use your Cricut to help out on those shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the striped paper and you nailed the size of the center oval.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun birthday and I'm sure your BIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.