Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #641

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is this week's sketch:

 
The design team is taking turns choosing their favorite sketch from 2021.  This sketch is Melissa's favorite.
 
Here's what I created...

... a birthday card using SU papers and dies.  
 
 
 
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the embossing folder and the way you've done the pansies and the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really pretty - that pansy die is fab!! I love the tiny flowers that are maybe even pansies on the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the pansy die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pansy die cut flower! It's perfect for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.