Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #657

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches


 Here is this week's sketch: 

With Mother's Day over it's time to start making Father's Day cards.  I made this slimline card using a layered sheet by Crafter's Companion of Popcorn the Bear.

The sentiment was a cricut cut from the CTMH Artiste cartridge. 
 
 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you!

5 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest bear. Great job with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Father's Day card! Love your image and the embossed panel!d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the bear and that bold blue sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.