Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #659

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches


 Here is this week's sketch:
 
 
Schools in our area will soon be dismissing for the summer.  It's always nice to thank those who have helped your child this past school year, be it the teacher, the bus driver, the janitor who gets those kick balls off the roof, the crossing guard, the school secretary, the lunch ladies or gents, et al.
With that in mind I used this week's sketch to make a school themed thank you card.

 Here's another card I made using the same sketch.


 
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you!
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice colorful design for school thank you. I know all the school workers like to be appreciated. Your butterfly card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to say thank you to any school employee. I think your card is adorable and those little busses! So cute. Your other card is lovely, too. Such a delicate butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That school card is just amazing Debi, I love the embossing and those cute little school buses - just everything! Also that beautiful delicate butterfly - wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.