Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #677

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 
and my card:
I taught a card class for a few of my Red Hat chapter members and I always cut extra, just in case.  These are some of my leftovers from that class.
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting.


Thought you might like to see the cards we made in class:


4 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when the leftovers come together beautifully for a new card! These are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like the 2 tones of stripes and the pretty labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and details! I really like the darker background- it's striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! It's nice to use up the bits and pieces leftover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.