Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #712

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

Here is the sketch for this week:
 

The other day, when I was looking for something in my paper stash, I came across an envelope containing the leftovers from a wedding box I made several years ago.   I decided to pull out the scraps of paper and use them for my next TMS Design Team card.  I ended up making 10 additional card fronts with the different pieces.

 

 I never did find what I was originally looking for!

 

 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

     
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

 

 

Here are the additional cards I made using that bag of scraps.






 Did you notice how the pieces on each card keep getting smaller and smaller?  I really hate to throw out paper.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are all wonderful!! Isn't it fun to use up bits and scraps and feel so accomplished??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the muted colors. The flower is gorgeous. I am right there with you on not throwing away paper. That is why I have such a stuffed and overflowing box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a productive find! Your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.