Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #711

 



Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
  Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 
 
Looking at the sketch, my first thought was to make a card with Christmas ornaments.  But my Christmas stuff is under the bed and I just didn't feel like dragging it out.  I contemplated turning the sketch upside down and using balloons.  But that didn't do it for me.  A bee hive with little bees buzzing around was my next thought.  I started looking through my digi stamps, wondering if I had a pretty fuchsia plant with dangling flowers.  No luck.  And then I came across an old digital stamp from Becci's stamps which I thought would be perfect.  
 

 Now that I've given you all sorts of ideas, I hope you'll join the fun at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge this week.  
My teammates have also created wonderful cards sure to inspire you.


 
The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

     
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Debi, I love the strawberries, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strawberries were a great choice Debi!! I love that background paper too so much so perfect with the strawberries and just plain pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! These strawberries are perfect in the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! So cute. Never even thought of strawberries - but it's very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.