Saturday, August 12, 2023

Cupcake Card

 With a lot on my mind right now, I needed a bit of down time this afternoon.  This cute cupcake stamp by STAMPlorations caught my eye and I found a few scraps laying about to make this card.


If someone were to take this card apart, they would find that the purple strip down the right side of the card is pieced together but the ribbon hides the seam.  The pink paper has a hole in it where I die cut something else, but the oval covered it wonderfully.  And the black mat also has an aperture from a previous card.

The cupcake is fussy cut and paper pieced.  The pink frosting has a glittery coating of Wink of Stella.  I curved a straight stamp on the acrylic block before stamping the Happy Birthday, then added fake stitching.  

 

I think I'll submit this to...

STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge

 

Simon Says Add Some Doodles Challenge

Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge 

 

 

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the little buttons addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shona, Haven't heard from you in ages! Hope all is well! And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some love! Hugs, Debi

      Delete

Thanks so much for saying hi.