Saturday, August 19, 2023

Godzilla? Oh my!

 When my hubby went out to mow the lawn on Thursday,  I asked him to ask our neighbor what his son's current interests are so I could make his birthday card.   Jim came in the house a bit later to tell me Brantley likes Legos, Minecraft, Godzilla and his 2 new kittens.

I made a Lego card and a Minecraft card in past years.  Also a Mario Brothers and a Dinosaur Never Ending Card (a big hit!)

This year I tried to make a Godzilla card.

It's actually an alligator stamp from Ai, but it looks lizard-like.



After all that work, I thought I'd share this at the following challenges:

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Birthday Cards 4 Kids

(I'm on the DT for SAS4K, but wanted to share.)

Can You Handle the Pressure? Embossing Challenge - AG with twist of stripes

Allsorts Challenge Week 741/2 - All Creatures Great and Small (alligator)

AAA Birthday Card Challenge Game #52 - AG

 

Thanks for stopping by. 

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely a hoot, so fun and creative, I bet he loved it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun shaped card and image, perfect for a little lad, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and also being inspired by our All Creatures option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful interactive card, Debi! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea for an interactive card, love how this turned out!! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute!! What a fun card! Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so clever!!! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! I bet your neighbour's son loved it! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.