Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Just some lines and sparkles

 So yesterday I saw a card on FB that I thought was so pretty and wanted to CASE it.  Only one problem.... I didn't have the die that was used on the card.  I sent a picture of the card to a crafting buddy and told her my dilemma.  To which she replied, 'what die?  I just see lines and sparkles'.


This card is nothing like the card I saw on FB.  Instead of using a die for the background I just got out a pen, a ruler, and some remains of a sheet of Dazzles.  Who needs the die?


For Count Dracula I used a very old InkaDinkaCling Rubber stamp from my stash.  The image is paper pieced.  I wish you could see the shine and texture on the cape.  The sentiment stamp is from CTMH.


This card was made with the intent of entering it in the current Double Trouble Challenge # 149 

Scrappers Trick and Treat

 

 Additional challenges I am entering:

Park Hopping, My Happy Place  October Challenge - Inspired by a Theme Park

Crafting Happiness Challenge #147 - Halloween 

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - October AG 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun Count Dracula and your background turned out perfectly!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ this! What a great CASE'd card! I love the concept of casing with using what is already in your stash! ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ—„️ ๐Ÿ‘Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. I look forward to seeing what you create next! ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽข๐Ÿ’ŒCheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background artwork and dazzle and looks great on the black. Dracula is adorable and that frame with the corner die cut is perfect for your background. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Park Hopping, My Happy Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever, Debi, what a fun card! I love that Dracula is paper-pieced and the black panel corners are punched/die-cut. Your dazzle is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #149. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you were inspired by a card on fb and made it happen even though you didn't have what you thought you needed to have! Your cute little Halloween card turned out great! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.