Saturday, November 11, 2023

Harvest Recipe #1

 

 Today I thought I'd share a card that I made for the 

Double Trouble Challenge #153, 3-2-1 Recipe to a Happy Harvest.

 From:       The Kitchen at Double Trouble 

 Recipe:     3-2-1 Fall Harvest Recipe

Servings:  Unlimited Portions of Fun
Ingredients - At least:  
     3  Patterned Papers  
     2  Embellishments 
     1  Fall or Harvest Item
 

Here's the sketch I followed at Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge.

 

 

I'm not really happy with how the colors of the turkey image show up in the photo.  His body looks too green for me, no matter what position I tilt my screen.  I hate when that happens. 

 

Thanks for the visit. 

 



4 comments:

  1. What a great card and love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, what a cute Thanksgiving card! I think your turkey looks great,,, you did a wonderful job coloring the image. Great choice of pattern papers, too!! Thank you for sharing your card with both Try Stampin' on Tuesday and Double Trouble's 1-2-3 challenges!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterned papers you used and the turkey image is adorable. I can sympathize while trying to photo colors as you see them, and they just do their own thing. Thanks for sharing your harvest card with us at Double Trouble and TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous, Debi! Beautifully colored and great rendition of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #153. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.