Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #732

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is the sketch for this week:

Using several items that were close at hand and flipping the sketch, I made this card:
 At first I had positioned the dragon fly and sentiment exactly like the sketch but I didn't like the dragonfly facing down.  So I finagled things until it suited me better.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I think you made a great call with the placement of everthing- it's so classy and pretty Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the framing of your image. That dragonfly is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.