Tuesday, March 26, 2024

My Last 2 Cards

 It is with great sadness that I pack up all the crafty things I brought along to Florida for the winter.  But we are snowbirds, and it is time to head back north.  It has been so nice enjoying the warmer weather here and watching the snow on the news programs rather than shoveling any of it ourselves.  On the other hand, it will be wonderful to see our family in Pennsylvania and enjoy a piece of shoo fly pie.

I've had 2 cards in my head for a while now and decided to quickly make them before we leave.  

The first one is a fractured card.  

They seem to be very popular right now.


And the second is a clean and simple card.

I had just a small piece of pretty butterfly vellum, which I thought would be pretty on this card.


Now that I've gotten these designs out of my head, I can go back to packing.


Challenges:

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #15 - Anything Florals



1 comment:

  1. 2 gorgeous card, I really must try the Fractured card design. I hope you enjoyed your time in our beautiful state of Florida, safe travels home -see you next winter. Thanks for joining in and sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We love seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.