Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #747

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for


Tuesday Morning Sketches


Here's the new sketch for this week:

Our oldest grandson will be celebrating a birthday this week.    I thought I'd use this sketch to make his card.  He's in his twenties.  It's hard to wrap my mind around that fact and creating a card for him turned out to be even harder.  Finally, I switched to making a card for my friend,  Ewa, whose birthday is the next day.   Here is Ewa's card:



Then today I had this epiphany.   I knew exactly what I could do with those hexagons in the sketch.  Using dies from multiple sets, I constructed a birthday robot.  



It works well with the sketch, but not for my grandson's birthday.   I'll tuck it in the box for Send a Smile 4 Kids.  Then I'll work on something for AJ.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

 
  You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 
   

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous Debi, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your epiphany card is AMAZING!! Your floral one is really pretty also but the robot was so unique and extra creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral hexagons are very pretty, love the colors on that card. That robot is so fun & great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both wonderful! Hexagons are on my die wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.