Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #759

 Welcome to my blog, where I have

a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
Here is the sketch for this week:

and my card:

 

The butterflies and outside border papers are foil and a little hard to photograph because they reflect their surroundings.  It looks so much better in person. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

                        You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty background embossing folder Debi and your butterflies were a great choice for the little elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love butterflies. The e/f makes me think of butterflies flitting around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love the texture and the butterflies. So very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the embossed BG, and those butterflies are awesome, so I wish I could see them IRL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.