Monday, October 14, 2024

Double Trouble Challenge #177

 Once again I'm playing in the Double Trouble Challenge.

You'll find the challenge details below:


 

Here's my entry:


The requirements didn't limit our cards to Halloween or Fall.  They did have an option of using one die that represents one of the two.   I needed a birthday card.  So, I added a black cat from one of my CTMH cricut cartridges for a little Halloween touch. 

Besides, the recipient of this card just loves cats! 

The little mouse, the balloons, and the frame were all die cuts.


I'll be entering the October die cut challenge at A Cut Above also.


Grab the badge!


I thought I'd enter a few more fun challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add Texture 

Seize the Birthday Challenge #293 - Dots 

Make My Monday Challenge #236 - Kid Friendly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.