Saturday, October 5, 2024

Send A Smile 4 Kids October Challenge - Holiday/Celebration Cards 4 Kids

 The theme for the October Challenge at

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is Holiday/Celebration Cards 4 Kids
 Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable, too.
We just want to see your wonderful creations
and hope you enjoy making and sharing them!
 
Every so often, I check the SAS4K website to see what needs the volunteers might have.  The gal to whom I send my cards,  Jen Reece, requested Hanukkah and Kwanzaa cards.  Although I personally do not celebrate these two holidays, doesn't mean I can't make some cards.  In fact, it was a bit of a challenge.  I found 1 piece of Kwanzaa paper at the craft store and a small package of embellishments on a clearance rack.   I love the bright colors and geometric designs and managed to make and send 15 Kwanzaa cards to SAS4Kids.  Here's one of the cards I made: 
I made a few Hanukkah cards, too.

 
I didn't find any Hanukkah paper at the store, so I just stuck with blue, white and silver.

It would be great if you joined the fun at the


(Cards only, please.)
Your cards need not be donated, but if you plan to do so, check the current needs of the volunteers and the deadlines on the Send A Smile 4 Kids Blog.
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 

Jen


Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.