Saturday, October 19, 2013

Thank You Card for PSC

The Perfect Sentiments Challenge has asked for a Clean and Simple Thank You Card this week.  One of the CTMH items I ordered last month was the Perfit Fit Thanksgiving stamp set (B1427).  I really love the ornate turkey stamp included in the set, which is basically why I bought it.  Today, though, I just used the 'thank you' stamp and one of the circle stamps to make this card:
Do you recognize some of the scraps I used?  They are from the triple easel card I made for Joyce's birthday.  You can find it a few posts back if you didn't get to see it.

Besides the PSC challenge, I am entering this card in the following:
Sister Act Card Challenge #25 - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge #4 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge #21 - Anything Goes Blogaversary
Craft Your Passion Challenge #184 - Add Some Embossing

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Debi! This is beautiful! I like the punched out butterflies that are almost the same size as the dry embossed butterflies! This is wonderful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love that embossing folder and think I have it in my stash. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is beautiful, Debi! The embossed butterflies are gorgeous - what a stunning card. Would you like my mailing address, just kidding! Please let me know your butterfly embossing folder - I think I need that one - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Debi - Thank you for stopping by my blog with the info on the embossing folder - I went searching and found it on amazon - onto my wish list it's going. Thank you, my friend! Always enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic make!!! Thank you so very much for entering it into the 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge this fortnight!
    Best of Luck!!!!
    Toni-Marie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us this week at the Perfect Sentiment challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the embossing on your card!! Thanks for playing along at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge!

    lovies, =o) kel
    PSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Your embossing is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.