Sunday, June 22, 2014

Scribble and Scrap GDT Spot

Today I have a more vintage card to show you. 

 
This card features a photo from one of Scribble and Scrap's vintage photo sheets and was made for a Guest Design Spot on their challenge blog.  

I've added some lace, distressing, corner punching, and old, old buttons from the button jar, a sheer ribbon bow and then added a conversation bubble from a CTMH stamp set.  
Hope you like the card and you check out the Scribble and Scrap store and this week's challenge.


This card is also my entry for these challenges:
Craftitude Challenge #67 - Use flowers and/or lace
Digitally Sweet Challenge #93 - Transport
Crafter's Cafe Challenge #68 - Distress It
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes, Stash Item: Anything Goes  (Everything is from my stash.)




Today I'm going to dig a hole to plant a corkscrew willow tree at my mother's.  Sounds like an adventure to me!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Love this piece of art!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful vintage card. I really like how you framed the vintage photo you used. Great embellishments and lace background is just stunning.
    Thanks for joining us as a GDT member at Scribble and Scrap.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the lace embellishments.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.